Save money and reduce the impact on the environment with the Hydron RPR induction based coating remover
- With a minimum of power consumption even the thickest and hardest coatings must surrender.
- The Induction Disbonder is up to 10 times faster than conventional methods.
- Work day and night shifts without disturbing the neighbours.
- Plug & Play. Compact unit that is easy to bring and install -anywhere.
- Minimum wear & tear.
- The Induction Disbonder removes asbestos, lead and toxic coatings without compromising the health of the operators nor the environment.
- No dust.
- No noise.
- 75% energy reduction.
- Minimum waste management.
- An excellent safety record.
- Contractors and facility owners will appreciate the opportunity to work without disturbance
- No dust
- No noise
- Bridges in city centers/river crossings
- Power plants
- Control rooms
- Confined spaces
- Offshore installations, cut expensive sand/grit and fresh water logistics
- Pipelines that cross protected and sensitive nature.